PLEASE NOTE: The files in this product are optimized for use on mobile devices and are not sized for printing.
This collection of black digital planner stickers includes:
- Full boxes
- Half boxes
- Date of the month numbers
- Days of the week names
- Month names
- Word art
- Habit trackers
- Washi strips
WHAT EQUIPMENT YOU NEED TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a digital product, and to use it you need an iPad/tablet (and ideally, a stylus or Apple Pencil) and an app that can annotate PDFs, such as GoodNotes, ZoomNotes, Notability, Xodo, etc.
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
- Import the png files into your app as “images” just like you would do with photos, and then you can resize them and place them wherever you want.
- If you use an iPad (later model that supports split screen), place the unzipped png files into your iCloud drive or Dropbox account. Then open GoodNotes (or other PDF app), open your Files app in split screen, and navigate to where you placed the stickers (via the Files app)…and then you can tap and drag each png file from one side of the screen to the other, from the Files app into your planning app (you can use this method with any image file, not just png stickers).
WHAT YOU GET:
This listing is for a set of digital files that you download after purchase. No physical product will be shipped.
After purchase, you download one .zip file that contains:
– A folder with all the images as individual PNG files
– An info and TOU text file
After purchase, you will immediately be shown a screen with your download link(s); you will also receive the download links via email (be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see the email).
This item is for your personal use only. Not to be shared or resold in any way.
Because this is a digital item, I cannot give refunds.
Be sure you know how to use this product and that you have the equipment to use the product before buying.
If you have a problem with your order, contact me and I will help fix it.
And feel free to contact me with any questions about the product or your order! 🙂