This item includes:
- A platinum gray planner with gold rings, pink dashboards, and gold dashboard buttons all on a marble background;
- A year overview section;
- Each month has a dashboard, monthly layout, 5 weekly pages, and 1 daily page (duplicate the daily page as many times as needed to add more);
- Each month has one blank page, one lined page, and one grid page; duplicate them as needed, or delete if you don’t use them;
- Each month ends with a “Month in Review” area and space to record all the good things from the month;
- Side tabs are linked to each of the year/month dashboards;
- 3 additional color dashboards are included as .png files: add them as you would an image/sticker file;
- All dashboard titles are included as .png files for ease of using the different dashboard colors;
- The cover is light gray without wording, but the “Plan all the things” title is included as a .png file so that you can use it if you’d like…or not (in case you want to decorate your cover with you own stickers). 🙂
Digital planner file size:
The PDF has 147 pages.
The PDF file size is 3.8mb.
DO NOT PRINT!
The Simple Digital Planner is sized for use on iPads/tablets and is NOT sized for printing.
WHAT YOU GET:
Your purchase will give you access to download TWO .zip files:
--> .zip file 1: **THIS IS A .GOODNOTES.ZIP FILE…DO NOT UNZIP THIS!** Import this directly into Goodnotes as-is.
--> .zip file 2: UNZIP THIS ONE. 🙂 Once you unzip/extract, you will have three folders & one info text file:
Folder 1 – “Planner PDF:” A plain PDF file (for use with PDF apps other than Goodnotes)
Folder 2 – “Dashboards:” The three dashboard .png files (import into your planner like any other image/sticker file)
Folder 3 – “Stickers:” All dashboard titles as .png files and the cover title as a .png file (import into your planner like any other image/sticker file)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 🙂